Did you just launch your brand-new business and need a freelance writer?
Do you plan on entering the international market and need bulletproof web copy?
Or perhaps you’re looking for tailor-made content to captivate your audience and increase your traffic.
Let me help you.
I understand the pressure of running a business or starting a new one. You want to see results ASAP and not sometime next year. And while there’s plenty to learn from your mistakes, some mistakes could cost you a fortune if you’re careless. Yet you know there are no shortcuts to success — only consistent, hard work.
Do you know what can make the road to success easier and more enjoyable though?
Having the right people by your side.
Knowing who to rely on leaves you with more time to ACTUALLY manage your business. There’s a time and place for multitasking, but growing your business shouldn’t be one of those cases — no matter how brilliant and well-planned your strategy is.
If you’re struggling to choose a writer you can trust, ask yourself the following questions:
Does this writer get who my target audience is?
Does this writer get what my business goals are?
Does this writer get the value of what my product or service offers?
Does this writer get the level of professionalism I’m looking for?
Now, with so many writers out there, what makes me the perfect fit for your content needs?
I’m passionate about communication and I believe in writing that resonates with people. Writing that encourages, inspires and brings desirable results every time.
I pay attention to detail and keep your vision in mind from beginning to end. It’s my job to know who you’re trying to reach, why you’re so good at what you do, and how to best reach your audience in a suitable language, tone and style.
With your content bringing your expertise to the spotlight and your copy making prospective clients desire what you offer, you’ll have better conversions and the foundation for a fast-growing audience.
- Am pursuing a second degree in Linguistics, which makes me something of a language mechanic,
or language specialist — if you’re the romantic type.
- Adapt my writing style depending on the audience — because you want your audience to feel they’re in the right place.
- Have a solid understanding of cultural and language differences — because words do not always mean the same thing for everyone.
- Am curious by nature and an avid knowledge sponge — which makes writing about different subjects a pleasure for me.
- Research my topics to back up my arguments — because your audience needs to know you’re reliable.
Want to know more?
Contact me to see if we’re a good fit!